Thursday, November 10, 2011

Greetings from Dallas! Being here is making me want to buy a cowboy hat.

I'm official here, and surrounded by southern accents and all that western goodness. I'm also registered, and have the schedule! Tomorrow I'm still indecisive which sessions to go to, I'm torn between the GAPS 3 part track that i neglected last year, or the Food Preparation track. I'll probably end up skipping around both, there's an entire session on Broth-based soups and stews that sounds fascinating.
If anyone has questions for Dr. Campbell-McBride they would like me too ask, leave it in the comments. The speakers in the Food Preparation track are Tara Rayburn; Traditional Cooking, Jessica Prentice; Broth-Based Soups and Stews, and Sharon Kane; Gluten-Free Sourdough. Questions requests are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment